At Vine & Branches, we love families! We believe children are a gift from God and therefore we take our responsibility to educate the whole child very seriously. Our school philosophy is built upon the following fundamentals:
- Our programs nurture social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills that prepare children for excitement about learning and establish good school experiences laying a vital foundation for future learning.
- Our curriculum encourages play-based, hands-on, multi-sensory learning and fosters a sense of wonder for nature and the environment.
- Our facility offers a welcoming, safe, state-of-the-art, nurturing environment.
- We build respectful and meaningful relationships among our staff, children and families.
- Our environment builds confidence, gratefulness and resilience.
We offer a blended curriculum that incorporates developmentally appropriate activities and gives us the flexibility to individualize the learning process. We follow best practices in early childhood education, brain development research, and the principles of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). On a daily basis, children will enjoy age appropriate activities including problem solving, literacy, outdoor play, art, music, math and science.