- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Leader, Empathetic, Integrity
- Tell us your earliest childhood memory.
- My first memory was at my 2 year old birthday party! My mom, dad and brothers were all gathered around in a park on a weekday for lunch and we were eating cake and having a picnic!
- Who was your favorite teacher in school and how did she impact you?
- Mrs. Herst was my Kindergarten teacher and she made such an impact because she let me be myself and encouraged me daily in every single thing that I did. She was stern but fair and kept the best smile on her face all day long! I still keep in touch with her and she has been a wonderful resource while raising my own children!
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- I love to go hiking in places where there is a view at the end of a long hike!
- If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
- I would read. I love to read, but rarely get the time to do it for any period of time!
- What’s your favorite activity to do locally and why?
- I love to visit historical sites and homes. My parents cultivated a love for history in me as a very young child and I still enjoy learning about history as often as I can!